Engagement in Adventure Sports like Skydiving to Position Wearable Cameras Market at US$ 16.5 Billion by 2028 – PR Newswire
Law Enforcement Officials to Embrace Smart Wearable Cameras to Capture Sobriety Tests and Traffic Stops
Fact.MR’s latest research report on the wearable cameras market offers an elaborate analysis on the leading segments in terms of type, product, application, and region. It also provides detailed information about key players and vital strategies adopted by them to gain a competitive edge.
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global wearable cameras market is expected to be valued at US$ 16.5 Billion in 2028 and exhibit steady growth at a CAGR of 14.8% in the forecast period (2022-2028). Wearable cameras are gaining immense popularity as more individuals are becoming conscious of their right to privacy and security. Thus, use of these cameras is increasing at a fast pace for both private and business needs.
Hands-free capability of wearable cameras is thought of as an adjunct to the smartphone camera, allowing users to snap images with the assistance of both body mounts and head mounts. At present, the market for wearable cameras includes devices that are mainly utilized for consumer, public safety, and adventure & sports activities. By application, sports and fitness is considered to be one of the largest segments in the global wearable cameras market.
Get A Sample Copy of this Report!
As wearable cameras are hands-free recording tools that enable users to capture and transmit a live event or circumstance, these are set to be extensively used by those individuals who engage in adventurous activities like skydiving. With their hands and eyes free, it enables users to focus on the work at hand while the recording continues through the camera they are wearing.
Law enforcement officials also use wearable cameras to capture any events they come across while on duty, including traffic stops, sobriety tests, and interviews, among other events. Increasing demand for these cameras among surgeons for usage in filming the entire surgical process for subsequent review is expected to push the market. Sales of head-mounted wearable cameras are anticipated to be boosted by increased demand from customers participating in adventure sports and rising need for social media recording.
- The global wearable cameras market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 7.2 Billion by 2022.
- The U.S. wearable cameras market is anticipated to generate the lion’s share with their rising installation on police personnel for providing better transparency.
- Based on type, the head mount segment is estimated to dominate the wearable cameras market on the back of surging demand for documentation on social media.
- Body-mounted wearable cameras are projected to remain in the second position owing to their increasing use in the entertainment industry.
- In terms of application, the military and defense segment is set to grow at a steady pace as wearable cameras are installed on soldiers’ helmets to emphasize their training.
- Demand for wearable cameras is set to increase as a result of customers’ growing desire to monitor their fitness activities and digitize their medical records.
- Increasing number of music festivals, extreme sports events, and the trend of sharing unique content on social media platforms are likely to drive the …….