Gaming accessories industry to reach $14.3B by 2030 – Mobidictum.biz
Research and Markets has announced the inclusion of the Gaming Accessories Market Forecast 2021-2030 report in its offering. According to the data, the gaming accessories industry is expected to reach over $14 billion by the year 2030.
Related: Esports and AR/VR popularity to boost the market growth of gaming chairs
The company stated that the market’s value in 2021 was $6.1 billion, and the expected CAGR was determined at 9.9% in the forecast period. Research and Markets identified the prominent companies that will drive the industry as Nintendo, Logitech, Razer, Corsair, Sennheiser, SADES, Alienware, Plantronics, Google, and Cooler Master.
Key takeaways from the report were stated as follows:
- The headsets sub-segment is predicted to have the maximum market share in the forecast period by component.
- The PC sub-segment is predicted to have the highest share in the forecast period by device type.
- By connectivity type, the wired sub-segment is expected to observe the highest market share in the forecast time frame.
- For the end-use category, the online sub-segment is expected to observe the highest market share in the forecast.
- Based on region, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to remain the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period.
The analysis firm shared that newly introduced technology and the popularity of games among teenagers will heavily affect the accessory industry. The quarantine periods and rising interest in esports have also been listed as industry growth drivers.
Efficiency and aesthetic pleasure cause gamers to look for new technologies and top-notch designs when it comes to gaming accessories. The Research and Markets report goes into lots of detail about the industry’s current situation and its recent future. You can access the report here.
Leave a Comment