Level up your battlestation with the right gaming accessories – Yahoo Sports
Today on Game On, video game journalist REDinFAMY walks us through her gaming set up
– Hey, everyone. My name is Steph and welcome to “In the Know– Game On” where we’ll delve into the hottest trends in gaming across multiple platforms and products. In this episode, we’re talking about some of our favorite products that will level up your battlestation so you can take your gaming experience even further.
Today I’m joined by my girl Red Infamy, gaming journalist and co-host of Afropunk’s Culture Code. Welcome back, Red.
RED INFAMY: I’m happy to be back.
– Everyone has a different battlestation. I would love to know what your setup is like, Red.
RED INFAMY: Oh, man. I look like that guy that’s, like, in the matrix with all the screens all around.
– Fire. How many monitors you have?
RED INFAMY: I have three.
RED INFAMY: Then I have my TV as well, a 65-inch TV that’s on the actual desk.
The main one I game on right now is the 34-inch Alienware monitor, so it gives that great motion. And input lag is very low, so I’m able to get my shots off faster than the other person.
– What are some of your must haves in your battlestation?
RED INFAMY: My headset. Like, to me, that’s one of the most important things because I really wanna hear everything. So, yeah, with multiplayer games, I need my headset at all times.
– Red, we got lots of products in here today. I wanna start real quick about this chair right here, the G Tracing gaming chair. The G Tracing chair has strong metal frames for a much more comfortable seated position, keeping you relaxed after long hours of game or work.
RED INFAMY: You have to be comfortable at all times. Your chair is important. Your desk is important. You want it at a really great levels. Your keyboard and your mouse and your setup with your mouse pad as well is really important.
– We have a 3.1 channel Dolby Atmos DTS X and vertical surround engine. Multiple easy connections so you can enjoy all your media and you can enjoy high quality movies with 4K HDR pass through. So we also have here the Bengoo stereo pro, which is multi-platform compatible, can pick up sounds with great sensitivity, and remove the noise.
RED INFAMY: I have to have really great headsets. To me, that’s one of the most important things because I really want to hear everything. So, yeah, with multiplayer games, I need my headset at all times.
– Right here we have the 50-inch class four series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV. Lifelike images and graphics, superior brightness, high color contrast, and best viewing angle in center.
Red, thank you so much for stopping by today. I really appreciate it, and I enjoyed all …….