Rocket League Season 8 PATCH NOTES: All Major Changes Revealed – RealSport101
September 7, 2022 No Comments
Rocket League Season 8 is looking like one of the best in recent memory and the Patch Notes have finally dropped! We now have a good idea of all the major and minor changes coming to the game.
Check out everything you need to know ahead of the Season 8 launch!
Shop Now: Get The LATEST Gaming Accessories at Razer.com
Rocket League Season 8 Patch Notes
The bulk of the Rocket League Season 8 Patch Notes have dropped and there are some decent changes coming to voice chat as well as a bunch of lovely bug fixes!
click to enlarge
This content drop will, of course, also add the Sovereign Heights arena and brand new Rocket Pass that includes the Honda Civic Type-R
Main Updates (all related to Voice Chat)
- Based on community feedback, we have added Toggle Mute as a Voice Chat function option in Rocket League
- Under Settings -> Chat, we replaced the Push to Talk checkbox with a new Voice Input Mode dropdown
- Open Mic: Microphone is active all the time, no control input needed
- Push to Talk: Control input activates microphone in game
- Toggle Mute: Microphone is active; control input toggles mute
- The Push to Talk/Toggle Mute default input is set to “F” (keyboard), L3 (PlayStation), LS (Switch and Xbox)
- Clubs: Removed MOTD/news sections from Club pages
- We opted to remove these features from Clubs due to moderation concerns
- Added a banner for the 2021-22 RLCS World Champions Team BDS to Champions Field
- Fixed a placement bug with the party icon on the scoreboard
- Adjusted appearance of several Decals on the Nissan Z so they appear the same way as on other car bodies
- Updates to Custom Training packs will no longer corrupt pack progress
- Progress may look incorrect in the training pack browser for some packs, but will appear correctly once the player loads the pack
- Fixed a bug preventing some players from being able to join Voice Channels
- Player names will now display properly in Private Matches when spectating
- Fixed a visual bug with the Hot Wheels Fast 4WD and MR11 Team Decals
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple Paint Finishes to appear darker than intended, including ‘Bling,’ ‘Grassy,’ and ‘Glossy’
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a bug preventing Rocket League from playing at the correct, higher resolution when the console is set to Quality mode
- Fixed a bug preventing Apex Wheels from being equippable on the BMW M240i
- [Custom Training] UI now updates correctly when controls are changed
- Fixed a bug preventing players from canceling …….
Leave a Comment